- Commercial Rotary Natural Birch door skins are graded according to WDMA IS-1A and AWS Custom Grade Architectural “A” grade wood veneer (minimum thickness 1/50” before sanding).
- Rotary cut follows the Birch log’s annual growth rings, providing a generally bold, random appearance.
- Commercial Rotary Natural Birch veneer flitches are book matched, where every other piece of veneer is turned over so adjacent pages are opened like two adjacent pages in a book. The veneer joints match, creating a mirrored image pattern at the joint line.
- Light sanding recommended prior to finishing.
- Available up to 4’ x 10’ with bonded/sanded core assembly – 1 3/8″ and 1 3/4″ with option up to 2 ½” thick.
- Custom sizes available